1. Translations of patent documents
- Filing of EP patent application in a language of the proceedings (EN, DE or FR)(Art. 14(2) EPC)
- Conversion of EP patent application in a national patent application (Art. 137(2)(b) EPC)
- Claims of EP-patent application (Art. 67(3) EPC)
- Priority document (Art. 88(1) EPC)
- Granted EP-patent (Art. 65 EPC)
- Amended EP patent after opposition (Art. 65 EPC)
- Prior art literature
- Briefs, declarations, affidavits and other documents, related to a court action
Our services are directed towards delivering the highest quality at very competitive fees, keeping up with (often legal) deadlines and an optimal cooperation with the client.
2. Translations of technical and scientific documents
- Technical and scientific course material
- Scientific and legal articles
- Letters and contracts
- Manuals, brochures en advertising material
3. Validation in Belgium and The Netherlands
The translation of granted EP patents and the claims of EP patent applications is subject to formal requirements. In The Netherlands, since Augus 2006, the validation does not need to be certified and only a filing fee needs to be payed. The validation in Belgium need not to be certified and is not subject to a filing fee. Optionally, DIPS Belgium my validate your patent and take care of the payment of the filing fee in The Netherlands.
4. Translation report
We report every anomaly in the texts we translate, in particular in the patent claims. The translation of a granted EP patent or of the claims of the EP patent application is a crucial moment on which errors with a possible legal effects may be noticed.
RETRANSLATIONS & COPYWRITING
- Do you already have a draft of a text, but do you like a fluent translation?
- Do you like to file a patent application, but you don't know exactly how to write a patent application?
- Do you like to correspond in English, but you don't know the language well enough to do so?
- Do you have a Dutch translation, but you like to modify or check it?
We write your texts for you in Dutch or English.
We cover the following fields :
- Chemistry (inorganic chemistry, biochemistry & bio- technology, pharmaceutical chemistry, catalyst chemistry, organic chemistry, oil technology, polymer chemistry, process chemistry, paint chemistry, food technology);
- Mechanics (building constructions, cooling devices, railway technology, lab equipment , medical devices, toys, transport, nebulizers, liquid containers, tools);
- Electronics (low voltage current, processor technology);
- Informatics (telecommuncation, software, internet technology).
|Translation from English, French or German into Dutch|
|Translation from Dutch into English, French or German|
|Translation between English, French and German|
|Revision of Dutch and English texts|
|Amendment of drawings, figures, diagrams, sequences, etc.|
|Translation based on similar text|
|Minimum costs per translation (1 document in 1 language)|
Validation in The Netherlands or Belgium
Validation in The Netherlands AND Belgium
Patent work (correspondence, Office Actions, opinions, etc.
|Payment annuities in The Netherlands or Belgium|
- + 25 % (within 2 weeks)
- + 50 % (within 1 week)
- + 100 % (within 3 working days)
Discounts are possible, for example for large or periodical orders.
Non-Belgian clients are NOT subject to Belgian VAT (21 %).
1 Words are counted in the target language using the Word Count Tool of the Microsoft® Word text editor. The translation of a few words in figures and drawings is free of charge.
2 By mutual agreement with the client. Urgent translations also depend on the size and complexity of the source text. DIPS Belgium retains the right to refuse an urgent translation or to outsource a translation, for which DIPS Belgium will retain the final responsability.